If you are sick of watching Duke vs UNC tonight | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you are sick of watching Duke vs UNC tonight

Dude all over it. Was up (barely) last night watching the BYU game. Today and tonight its once again bedpan time.
I took one for family today and my son is going to experience senior day with his mother. I have the PBR pounders on ice and look forward for the next 13 hours or college hoops.
Mmm, PBR.

Good on you, your son will remember today for sure. Expecting a full breakdown of the tourney from you that blows the PS section out of the water.

Mmm, PBR.

Good on you, your son will remember today for sure. Expecting a full breakdown of the tourney from you that blows the PS section out of the water.
Thanks. The things you do for your children...

Can't stand all the ESPN hype for UNC/Duke. They run a promotion for it every 5 minutes and a constant crawl. Too bad they both can't lose. This will always be the big thing in the ACC. SU/Duke, SU/UNC will only be the thing to SU fans. It will never get the hype this game gets. I'm going to hate being treated like 2nd fiddle after the move. Hope we beat the crap out of whichever one of these we get in our region.

I'm with you - I wish there was a way for both teams to lose as well. I hate rooting for either one, but if I have to, I usually take whichever team is ranked lower so the other team gets knocked down a notch.

I work with the team, so us making it all the way to the championship in our first year of post-season eligibility is big for us.

yeah, didn't fgcu go like 2-28 a couple years ago?

Dude...gulf coast looking good!
Your teling me, Filip and Brett came out on fire! Unfourtunetly in they end we just couldnt hit a shot and let it slip away. Theres always next year(It helps that Belmot is moving to the OVC next year ;))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom