If you could ask JB three questions, what would they be? | Syracusefan.com

If you could ask JB three questions, what would they be?

samspann1

Living Legend
Mine:

1. What sort of offensive scheme has the team run for the past 4-5 seasons?
2. Why does this team seem to enjoy taking long two point shots so much?
3. When identifying and recruiting players, how heavily does "length" factor in?

• Every team faces variance - what will we do to offset the malaise of the past couple of years [a la bringing in Troy Weaver in 2002] to shake things up?
  • Why do our teams lack any semblance of low post offense over a several year span of time?
  • Donde esta mi tequila?

I'd really only like to know why there is no expectations for these ultra thin bigs to seriously transform their bodies in the weight room. Chukwu has only put on 10 pounds in the 4 years he's been at SU. Marek gained one pound on his European vacation. We need the beef. Where's the beef?

Why aren't we seeing player development?
What happened to the recruiting post sanctions?
Do you think it's time to step down?

1. Why do you let our guys over-dribble/dribble through their legs (especially forwards) off of dribble handoffs? They aren’t good at that!!

2. Why so many skinny Centers?

3. Why can’t we move the ball more and dribble less?

Why Dolezaj over Sidibe during the stretch where the game was lost? What advantage did the thin small forward have over Buffalo's center?

I'd really only like to know why there is no expectations for these ultra thin bigs to seriously transform their bodies in the weight room. Chukwu has only put on 10 pounds in the 4 years he's been at SU. Marek gained one pound on his European vacation. We need the beef. Where's the beef?
It’s like our basketball program watches Edinger and does the opposite while feeding our bigs tapeworms.

Why don't you guys call his radio show and ask him? He would be forced to answer in some way
I called in Thanksgiving week and Matt Park cut me off during my question.

To what extent do you think the slow pace (that the 2-3 zone has generally forced our opponents to play) has negatively impacted our offense over the past 2 years?

#1. What is the correct way to spell your name?
#2. Coach K is actually a douche, right?
#3. Would you like to be on stuckinbig11's list of ?

Late Spring 4* PF SU was in on who ended up at Butler.

1) If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

2) Do you not realize that the tv cameras are always on and praying for you to reach for your nose?

3) Was the 1980s fast break offense a conscious strategy or the product of the mountains of coke that the players did back then?

I gained more than that in my 10 days there last month and was only about an hour from Slovakia for a chunk of it. Probably gained 3lbs alone from goulash and bread dumplings.

1) If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

2) Do you not realize that the tv cameras are always on and praying for you to reach for your nose?

3) Was the 1980s fast break offense a conscious strategy or the product of the mountains of coke that the players did back then?

Got asked your question #1 at my last job interview.

Why do they call the place where you park your car a driveway?

Why do they call the place where you drive your car a parkway?

Do you believe in petting on the first date?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom