If you could ask JB three questions, what would they be? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you could ask JB three questions, what would they be?

Do you think there was ever life on Mars?
If you could be any animal which would you choose?
What is your favorite movie?

To what extent do you think the slow pace (that the 2-3 zone has generally forced our opponents to play) has negatively impacted our offense over the past 2 years?
and why does "slow up" mean the same thing as "slow down "?

1 - Given the limits of the centers we currently have, why was not there not a serious
effort to recruit Moses Brown (UCLA this year) and Kofi Cockburn (Oak Hill now), both
NYC kids who seemingly did not get the attention from "New York's College Team"
that they should warrant?

2 - I get how a zone works, but there is no need to allow lesser teams to get
comfortable against your more talented team, yet little effort is made to come out
and them right off the bat. Why isn't an effort made to impose SU's will on some
of the teams on the schedule?

3 - Knowing that it would help immensely, can SU get a little of the ball movement
that UB demonstrated last night?

1) why don't we have an actual strategy on offense?

2) why don't we have skilled bigs?

3) why do you hate us?

I called in Thanksgiving week and Matt Park cut me off during my question.
Gotta ask. Were you asking respectfully, or coming in guns a blazing?

Gotta ask. Were you asking respectfully, or coming in guns a blazing?
I was respectful. I said the defense will improve and it’s undisputed that JB’s zone works and then went on to ask what JB’s offensive philosophy is. When JB started talking Park cut me off.

Is your fear of man to man d based on the fact of your inability to play it...remebering how bob weiss of psu used to wipe the floor with you? That's why he played with the Bulls and you ended up in Scranton.
Why are your players so hesitant when shooting 3s? They seem to fade away from the hoop instead of stepping into the shot.
Any holes in one lately?

Honestly, I wouldn't ask him anything because it would be a waste of breath. He is not about to start answering serious questions about how he is conducting his job from laymen. I suspect, if being honest, most of us would be the same way. Imagine some random person with no particular background or credentials read your company's SEC filings and came at you "three questions" you are supposed to answer to justify your existence and qualifications at a place you've had high level success at for 40+ years. You'd probably be a little unimpressed with the value of that conversation as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't ask him anything because it would be a waste of breath. He is not about to start answering serious questions about how he is conducting his job from laymen. I suspect, if being honest, most of us would be the same way. Imagine some random person with no particular background or credentials read your company's SEC filings and came at you "three questions" you are supposed to answer to justify your existence and qualifications at a place you've had high level success at for 40+ years. You'd probably be a little unimpressed with the value of that conversation as well.
pay me what the university and shoe companies pay him and you can ask me anything you want.

And I'll answer a lot better than he does.

pay me what the university and shoe companies pay him and you can ask me anything you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom