if you could have a beer with 1 former cuse player... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

if you could have a beer with 1 former cuse player...

who would it be?

im going with john wallace. he just seems like the coolest most down to earth guy
GMAC - a Guiness on St. Patty's Day to talk about winning the BE tourney this weekend.

I know he isn't a former player, but is nobody going to say Bernie Fine? Anyone?

Ummm... I know I'd pass... but, not that there's anything wrong with that.

who would it be?

im going with john wallace. he just seems like the coolest most down to earth guy

Historical interest:

Wilmeth-Sadat Singh -

Personal:

Roosevelt Bouie - Has always been my favorite SU player and I would love to hear all about his career in Italy.

Honorable Mention:

Ernie Davis (played hoops for one season)
Jim Brown
Dave Bing
Jim Boeheim

I'm trying to weigh favorite players versus people who I think would be the most fun to be around. For favorites? Lazarus Sims, maybe G-Mac.

For who would be the most fun? Definitely a former walk on named McNabb. I get the feeling Scoop would be a fun dude to have a beer with, too.

If my wife was going to be there, it'd be either Kristof or Andy Rautins, since she had little crushes on both of them.

I played against Z in the ACTION summer hoops league when we were in HS. At that moment, he wasn't what I would call a nice guy.

I played him aggressively, as i would play anyone. He and his friends were quite douchey about it.

I delivered a pizza to Wallace up on SkyTop. He had an apt full of butter face groupies. Seems like he'd be a good guy to drink with.

I don't know, I'd probably pick some brainiac like Janulis or Forth or Williams. The conversation might be better.

I played against Z in the ACTION summer hoops league when we were in HS. At that moment, he wasn't what I would call a nice guy.

I played him aggressively, as i would play anyone. He and his friends were quite douchey about it.

I delivered a pizza to Wallace up on SkyTop. He had an apt full of butter face groupies. Seems like he'd be a good guy to drink with.

I don't know, I'd probably pick some brainiac like Janulis or Forth or Williams. The conversation might be better.
Williams? Eric? Deshaun? Trying to think of the brainiac.

As for Janulis I had the pleasure of playing on many teams with him in the 2000's. A very interesting guy to play with. As everyone knows an absolutely lights out shooter. He was also probably the most physical player I've ever played with\against (set sledgehammer screens), and played amazingly hard in any setting from pick up to men's league games. Incredibly fundamentally sound in every respect. And glacially slow. Had some interesting stories about his era at SU.

Williams? Eric? Deshaun? Trying to think of the brainiac.

As for Janulis I had the pleasure of playing on many teams with him in the 2000's. A very interesting guy to play with. As everyone knows an absolutely lights out shooter. He was also probably the most physical player I've ever played with\against (set sledgehammer screens), and played amazingly hard in any setting from pick up to men's league games. Incredibly fundamentally sound in every respect. And glacially slow. Had some interesting stories about his era at SU.

I was thinking Michael Carter... I thought I read here that he made the honor roll.

Michael Edwards, then I could watch him smash car windows after a few...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom