Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Win the ACC title in our first season

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ACC title= enjoying your own farts
Big East title= enjoying your ex wife's farts

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I'll assume when you say "title" you mean conference champion.

I'd want to win the BET (conference champion) and finish first in the ACC regular season but lose in the ACCT (not conference champion).

I'll assume when you say "title" you mean conference champion.

I'd want to win the BET (conference champion) and finish first in the ACC regular season but lose in the ACCT (not conference champion).
when it is me, you can always assume that I mean regular season title, not the stupid, worthless exercises in picking the fans' pockets known as conference tournaments

No doubt finishing first in the regular season is more worthy and prestigious.

I'll just add a few words to my previous statement though it doesn't change what I said: I'd want to finish second during the Big East regular season and then win the BET (conference champion) and finish first in the ACC regular season but lose in the ACCT (not conference champion).

I think the BET is far and away the best conference tournament and is a special event. Other CTs, not so much.

would you rather win the Big East conference title in our final year, or the ACC title in our first year?

Whose to say we will even play a game in the ACC given the way things are headed. I'll take my bird in the hand and the Big East title this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom