If you could steal a recruit from Kentucky, Duke or Kansas | Syracusefan.com

If you could steal a recruit from Kentucky, Duke or Kansas

GooseMutt

All Conference
who would it be? I'm going with Trevon Duvall for obvious reasons per our needs. There's no way I can get the "Q" word out. If we didn't need a guard I would take Nick Richards over Knox to lock up the middle. Thoughts?

Nick Richards, because I'm also living in the La La Fairyland that Tyus may choose to stay in 2018.

Nick Richards, because I'm also living in the La La Fairyland that Tyus may choose to stay in 2018.
No no. That would imply he had a bad year. We don't want that do we?

No no. That would imply he had a bad year. We don't want that do we?
Average 20 5 and 5 and come back for the banner.

my version of the lottery.

who would it be? I'm going with Trevon Duvall for obvious reasons per our needs. There's no way I can get the "Q" word out. If we didn't need a guard I would take Nick Richards over Knox to lock up the middle. Thoughts?
Knox is a 3/4

Agree on Trevon Duval. He's Russell Westbrook. He'd make a lot of our offensive issues and worries go away.

I would love Mohammed Bamba, I think he is going to be great. But with the rules I would pick between Knox and Duval.

I feel like Knox could be a huge scorer. But Duval could direct our whole team.

Tough decision. But I go with Duval since March Madness is all about great guard play.

To answer your question Duval. Colin Sexton is my favorite kid in this class though. Not saying he has the most potential just that for a college game I would take him over anyone.