If you have kids | Syracusefan.com

If you have kids

sabach

All American
14 and under, don't forget to sign them up for the CUSE KIDS CLUB. It really is the best $12.00 deal in town.
Ticket to Tulane FB or Boston College FB game.
Tickets to three selected mens BB games.
Tickets to all womens BB and mens and womens lax games.
T-Shirt and more.

Let's continue to raise the next generation the right way - as CUSE fans.

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2009/10/19/KIDS_1019094519.aspx?tab=cusekidsclub

its too bad they dont have smaller shirt sizes..my son is 1 and would like to be an exclusive member

Yes. I am going to sign my two year old up for this.

yea but the smallest tshirt size they have looks like its for a 5 year old which is big no?

yea but the smallest tshirt size they have looks like its for a 5 year old which is big no?
Yes- the smallest shirts are really too big for 1-3 year olds. But the other benefits are great and at least you have a shirt for the future. IMO, it's never too early to get your kids to a CUSE game.

Oh i know..i signed him up already. He is a big boy but not 4 years ahead size-wise haha..i figure it will be a vintage shirt by the time it fits him so it will be like me giving him one of my old Beast of The East tshirts from the early 80s haha

14 and under, don't forget to sign them up for the CUSE KIDS CLUB. It really is the best $12.00 deal in town.
Ticket to Tulane FB or Boston College FB game.
Tickets to three selected mens BB games.
Tickets to all womens BB and mens and womens lax games.
T-Shirt and more.

Let's continue to raise the next generation the right way - as CUSE fans.

http://www.suathletics.com/sports/2009/10/19/KIDS_1019094519.aspx?tab=cusekidsclub[/quote]

This is the type of thing they need to do a better job of marketing. You get the kids involved, and guess what? You could get the parents buying season tickets all of a sudden. It's the simple things in marketing that make such a big difference. SUAD needs to start thinking.

I'm signed my three boys up for this the past several years.

In addition to the stuff mentioned above they get a holiday card from Otto, a couple newsletters with games/puzzles, a personalized membership card and each year one additional extra item such as a sling backpack or folders for school.

what do the tickets to the games look like?
They look like regular tickets but they say "YOUTH" on them so that kids can only use them. You have to pick them up at the Gate B Box office either the week of the game or game day as they will cross your child's name off of the list once you get the ticket.

I looked at the registration form and it doesn't say anything about ordering tickets for the parents/guardians. How do they work out the seating situation so kids are with their parents? If we join and later find out that some friends are also members, will we be able to arrange to sit together?

I looked at the registration form and it doesn't say anything about ordering tickets for the parents/guardians. How do they work out the seating situation so kids are with their parents? If we join and later find out that some friends are also members, will we be able to arrange to sit together?
They will send you a form to order tickets to the Kids Club games for the parents and then they will coordinate it so that the tix you get for the kids will be with yours. However, I'm pretty sure the Kids Club tix are only given out for the upper deck. I'm sure you can coordinate it with your friends by calling the box office or going there to order the tickets for the parents. Obviously if you have season tickets, like me, or have already bought tickets to a game it might be more dificult to arrange the kids tix next to you. What I usually do is use my season ticket to get in the Dome and then just go sit in the third deck with my kids wherever their tix are located. The upper decks usually have room for extra people.