If you see Billy Celuck wish him a happy 35th | Syracusefan.com

If you see Billy Celuck wish him a happy 35th

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
lg_duany_ap-01.jpg

Last I heard, Billy Celuk was bartending at a bar down the line in Jessup, PA.

True story, anytime I wanted to be angry at Rak or DC this year, I thought about Billy C, Ethan Cole, Sean Williams, that kid from Etan's school... We have certainly improved our recruiting!

Remind me what actually happened to us this game. It was an early season tournament, correct? And the jerseys were sent out for cleaning...or something like that?

Remind me what actually happened to us this game. It was an early season tournament, correct? And the jerseys were sent out for cleaning...or something like that?

Actually it was the post-season NIT. Both teams brought only their white uniforms to the arena due to a miscommunication. So both teams started out in white. Then at some point during the 1st half the orange jerseys arrived and SU changed tops during a timeout. The shorts were changed at halftime if I remember correctly.

Actually it was the post-season NIT. Both teams brought only their white uniforms to the arena due to a miscommunication. So both teams started out in white. Then at some point during the 1st half the orange jerseys arrived and SU changed tops during a timeout. The shorts were changed at halftime if I remember correctly.

At least there's an excuse. The cheerleader uniforms are just a disgrace.

I will always remember the coaches making Billy "practice" his running in the quad during the offseason. Could have just been a rumor but one of the student managers told me that the coaching staff thought he would learn to run more athletically if they made him run around the quad for the entire student body to watch.

I liked Billy, he gave it his all, he was goofy, but hey, billy was billy

FREE BILLY! Oh wait, wrong Billy.

The last time I saw Billy was at the New York State Fair cruising with his buddies. He had a cigarette hanging from his mouth. It was a strange site.

The last time I saw Billy was at the New York State Fair cruising with his buddies. He had a cigarette hanging from his mouth. It was a strange site.
I think a Smokin Billy Celluck pic is in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom