If you told me before the game... | Syracusefan.com

If you told me before the game...

Eric15

Living Legend
That we would have 3 total assists. 3!
Outrebounded 51-30
Go 1-8 from deep
Give up 29 offensive rebounds

I would have predicted about a 74-53 type loss. I just can't believe what transpired today.

Michigan State attempted 37 threes! That has to be either a record or close to a record for an opponent of ours.

giphy.gif

Outrebounded 51-30
Go 1-8 from deep

I would have predicted about a 74-53 type loss. I just can't believe what transpired today.

Michigan State attempted 37 threes! That has to be either a record or close to a record for an opponent of ours.

Add to that list that Brandon Bayer played 7 minutes.

Outrebounded 51-30
Go 1-8 from deep

And two of the ones they did make out of the 37 attempts were banked in!!

Outrebounded 51-30
Go 1-8 from deep

add: and have frank foul out with 6 minutes to go

I was having Morris Peterson PTSD when that lefty dude started hitting outside shots.

Hypothetical: if you were a Vegas oddsmaker and prior to Selection Sunday (when we were a "Next Four Out" team) you had to set odds of Syracuse going further than Virginia, Arizona, UNC and Tennessee, what would it be? Are we talking literally 5000-1 or something insane?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom