If you want to see something that will make you hate Zana forever... | Syracusefan.com

If you want to see something that will make you hate Zana forever...

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
Rewatch Zana at the 1805 in the second half he two hands shoves fair as hard as he can out of bounce flat on his back, fair came up limping the next play and fouled on the other end. SHould have been a technical no doubt about it. Arguably even a flagrant 2. He then plows over Grant from behind at the 16.30 mark on a defensive rebound as well. Wonder if he was the one that plowed over ennis from behind when he was on D earlier in the game as well.

I blame the refs--I honestly do. Maybe if they weren't so preoccupied calling touch fouls on us, they might have seen some of these plays you mention that should have resulted in fouls on Pitt.

Another favorite of mine from Zanna last night was when he drew a foul at the end of the first half on some incidental contact on a rebound... when he had he hand holding the shoulder down of the player the refs blew the foul on. What...

Oh Lord

Rewatch Zana at the 1805 in the second half he two hands shoves fair as hard as he can out of bounce flat on his back, fair came up limping the next play and fouled on the other end. SHould have been a technical no doubt about it. Arguably even a flagrant 2. He then plows over Grant from behind at the 16.30 mark on a defensive rebound as well. Wonder if he was the one that plowed over ennis from behind when he was on D earlier in the game as well.

As if anything could make me hate Pitt any more than I already do, LOL!

Between that BS , the students flipping the bird and even on common fouls like when ennis hurt his elbow and the pitt player is loading up his arm to chop down on ennis...

So nice to gut Pitt in front of their own people. Then to have Duke-UNC cancelled so Sportscenter has the time to show said gutting 200 times! What a night!!

LMFAO!! That must have really frosted those wankheads who think the sun doesn't shine until Duke gets up. :D

I saw that too but you know what? We have officially stolen the souls of all Pitt players, coaches and fans after this year's games and especially after last night. I'll trade his thuggishness for that.
Absolutely! The dagger went thru their heart when the ball went thru the net as the clock turned to "00". Then Ennis telling the Zoo "This is my house" finished them off.