If you were king for a day, what would you change about our program? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

If you were king for a day, what would you change about our program?

It's good to be King, if just for a while
To be there in velvet, yeah, to give 'em a smile
It's good to get high and never come down
It's good to be King of your own little town

Yeah, the Cuse would swing if I were King

It's good to be King and have your own world
It helps to make friends, it's good to meet girls
A sweet little Queen who can't run away
It's good to be King, whatever it pays

Excuse me if I have some place in my mind
Where I go time to time

Then I don't understand your original reply. What were you trying to say?
I don't need to hurt him to move on to the next match. But I get it, you're looking for revenge.

Oh and the strange word in my original post is how the auto correct tried to fix necessary. I thought it was weird and funny, so I left it.

For some reason the knowledge that Germain Mopa Njila is now fat and slow really made my morning.

I think RF's post was brilliant, well intended and constructive. I think it's possible to be a huge fan, love Syracuse, think JB did an INCREDIBLE job this year with the talent he had to work with, AND make suggestions for improving the team at the same time. They don't have to negate each other.

Unfortunately, many posters on this board are black and white with their thinking. For example, posting anything that questions JB's coaching or recruiting tactics completely negates anything positive written.

AND If you do post something critical about JB/staff it must be buffered with at least 10 positives to avoid the onslaught from the masses.

We are all fans on here. It's really not that hard a concept to understand IMO. Go Syracuse! Make some noise in this year's tournament!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom