If you were playing all the ACC teams this year, how do you think you would fare? | Syracusefan.com

If you were playing all the ACC teams this year, how do you think you would fare?

BonevilleJacket

Walk On
Hey guys, if you had each of the ACC teams on your schedule right now (this year), how do you think you would match up?

For my cent and a half, I would put you down for losses to:
FSU
Ga Tech (of course, that's my team)
Va Tech
Clemson
Miami

Wins over:
Wake (check)
Duke
BC
NC State

Toss Ups:
UVA
Maryland
UNC

Honestly, that sounds about right, though I don't know enough about Ga Tech to really make any sort of comment on how we'd fare.

Fair assessment, but we've always hated VPI (VA Tech to you). Each school has a histroy of ruining each other's season, of for no other reason, because we can, so that one may be a Toss up or a win.

Probably an accurate assessment. Luckily, when we join, we won't have to face all 12 and Pitt in the same season. ;)

Cheers,
Neil

Honestly, that sounds about right, though I don't know enough about Ga Tech to really make any sort of comment on how we'd fare.
We just laid 66 on Kansas running up 768 yards of offense. We set the record for the most yards per rushing attempt in college football history. We're averaging almost 60 points a game.

That said, we've played Western Carolina, Middle Tennessee State and Kansas. We will all know more about our team after #25UNCheaters on Saturday. We've opened 4.5 to 6 point favorites at home.

Hey guys, if you had each of the ACC teams on your schedule right now (this year), how do you think you would match up?

For my cent and a half, I would put you down for losses to:
FSU
Ga Tech (of course, that's my team)
Va Tech
Clemson
Miami

Wins over:
Wake (check)
Duke
BC
NC State

Toss Ups:
UVA
Maryland
UNC

That's a fair assessment. I'd guess we'd lose to Maryland this year and beat UNC and UVA. Right now we've got a dinged up D, so who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom