If you were the President of the USA | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If you were the President of the USA

If you consider what that clown in the white house is doing to this country funny then by all means enjoy it ... because of that pathetic excuse for a leader a lot of negative things are going to happen in this country in the world of health care and things like defense. Things that impact me directly ... I really don't find it funny ... sorry. I'm not uptight I consider the future of this country very serious, if you don't ... please don't vote.

There are plenty of threads on the Off-Topic board where you can "discuss" your political viewpoints or you can even start your own thread there. This doesn't seem like the right place.

There are plenty of threads on the Off-Topic board where you can "discuss" your political viewpoints or you can even start your own thread there. This doesn't seem like the right place.
as president of the United States of America I order you to cease in your role as the board police!

as president of the United States of America I order you to cease in your role as the board police!
Man, I thought we had a deal. After I resigned you were supposed to make me the head of the FBI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom