If You Won the Megamillions, What Would You Do For SU Football? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If You Won the Megamillions, What Would You Do For SU Football?

I'd build an interstate highway from Syracuse to the Meadowlands, with no exits in between and no speed limit.

I would complain about the price of the O-zone tickets, and hire a midget (Max Meisel) to stand on his shoulders and look over the fence of closed practices.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I would make Sam Walton and John Calipari look chump change.

without a doubt. build a walking escalator from my reserved off street parking spot straight to the dome.

I would do the following:

Fly first class to augusta Georgia, drive to magnolia lane and hand whomever I could hundred dollar bills until I convinced someone to let me play a round. Then I would immediately fly to Scotland and play st Andrews.

I would have a beer fountain installed in my backyard that constantly regurgitated guiness and on occasion PBR.

I would take a billboard out of me in a pool of hundred dollar bills with both middle fingers extended with the caption "for every one of you bitches who turned my ass down in high school, bite me."

On a Syracuse note, I would give gross a blank check and tell him to replace the grey benches in the dome with orange benches.

I would give gross another blank check and tell him whatever they make on dome advertisements during the game I will double it, immediately eliminate all advertisements that ruin the dome experience and have the band play the "hey" song 30 times a game. Oh and I would fire mr excitement and hire Doug Logan to be the new dome mc guy.

Let's just say that no one would be able to say we lost a recruit due to the state of our facilities.

better cheerleader scholarship program.. fix the cell phone issue inside the dome. take over the ot of town scoreboard so that it actually shows scores of games..

buy real planeville turkeys from the store instead of using the road kill i use to find in front of the farm that i fed you guys at the tailgates.

1. Use my money to position myself as Director of Marketing at SU

2. Build new practice facilities that put Oregon to shame.

3. Install new scoreboards and real seating in the dome. Allow renovation of the concessions and allow for use of credit cards

4. Update the dome locker rooms, they are horrible.

5. Buy this message board and ban BRNCUSEFRVCUSE, Mantonio, and rosconey.

I THINK ABOUT THIS EVERY DAY! I told my GF about my plans and how SU would be having some buildings with my last name on the front of them, she called me dumb, but thats cool cause if I won that money I'd find a less judgmental girl...with bigger b00bs...anywayyss...First thing is update all existing facilities and by update I mean UPDATE. Top of the line stuff, best of the best, the players lounge would be ridiculous. Second I'd demand to be Otto at all sporting events. Third I would turn Otto into angry Otto, don’t care that most other people don’t like angry Otto, when you get 500 mil you can have input, till then angry Otto all the time. Fourth, Id pay Walter Reyes to attend at least 2 games a year, why? BECAUSE I REALLLLY LIKE WALTER REYES. Lastly, I'd buy Gross a life time supply of turtle wax, he will have the shiniest head of any AD EVER. Sound ridiculous? Maybe, but so is the idea of winning the lottery and if I did win the lottery EVERYTHING would be ridiculous ALL the time.

Dome stays. Dome Improvements with my money.

More beer vendors.
Install a stadium pal drainage system. One that involves no exposure.

I THINK ABOUT THIS EVERY DAY! I told my GF about my plans and how SU would be having some buildings with my last name on the front of them, she called me dumb, but thats cool cause if I won that money I'd find a less judgmental girl...with bigger b00bs...anywayyss...First thing is update all existing facilities and by update I mean UPDATE. Top of the line stuff, best of the best, the players lounge would be ridiculous. Second I'd demand to be Otto at all sporting events. Third I would turn Otto into angry Otto, don’t care that most other people don’t like angry Otto, when you get 500 mil you can have input, till then angry Otto all the time. Fourth, Id pay Walter Reyes to attend at least 2 games a year, why? BECAUSE I REALLLLY LIKE WALTER REYES. Lastly, I'd buy Gross a life time supply of turtle wax, he will have the shiniest head of any AD EVER. Sound ridiculous? Maybe, but so is the idea of winning the lottery and if I did win the lottery EVERYTHING would be ridiculous ALL the time.

If you're not an alum already I would recommend enrolling at SU while being newly single and having buildings with your name on springing up around campus. Not sure but I think some of the SU female population may want to spend some quality time with you in those circumstances.

buy real planeville turkeys from the store instead of using the road kill i use to find in front of the farm that i fed you guys at the tailgates.

I wasn't sure whether to "like" this post or "report" it :D

1. Build whatever the consesus "next step" was needed to continue increasing our chances at winning recruiting battles.
2. Create a commitee of fans, students, former players, and local businesses to constantly work on improving the game day environment.
3. From a selfish perspective, completely fund a baseball team.

21st century videoboard
ribbon scoreboard
high speed rail from downtown and skytop to Done, with stop at Fine Lot.:)
8,000 seat arena at Skytop for our new D-1 men's hockey team (and add a women's sport to cover Title IX)
leveraged buyout of Hoya Hoop Club so we'd own the whole Verizon Center if we play them again
an endowed chair assistant coach position for every sport that i get to pick coach

I would purchase a bronze bust of Greg Robinson and George Deleone. Then ask that have the players piss on them prior to every game.

I THINK ABOUT THIS EVERY DAY! I told my GF about my plans and how SU would be having some buildings with my last name on the front of them, she called me dumb, but thats cool cause if I won that money I'd find a less judgmental girl...with bigger b00bs...

A guy gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and says, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!
The wife says, "Wow! That's great! I'm so happy!! Should I pack for the ocean, or should I pack for the mountains?
He says, "I don't care. Just get the out."