If you're the Cavs, who are drafting? | Syracusefan.com

If you're the Cavs, who are drafting?

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
I don't really follow the NBA but if I'm Cleveland:

I'm taking Parker number 1 and picking up a big top of round 2. Roll out Irving, Waiters, Parker, Bennett, Random C (Patric Young?) on opening day.

I don't really follow the NBA but if I'm Cleveland:

I'm taking Parker number 1 and picking up a big top of round 2. Roll out Irving, Waiters, Parker, Bennett, Random C (Patric Young?) on opening day.

If they have no legit shot at Bron or trading for Love, I think the safe bet is Wiggins. I know it will be Embiid, but I feel like Wiggins has gone from overrated to underrated.

I'm much more interested who lands in Philly. They could end up with Parker and Young.

If I'm philly I'm taking parker at 3 if he's there and randle if he's not. Randle at 3 and I'd reach for anderson at 10.

I don't think I could take Parker first. Not sure he has the upside of Wiggins or Embiid. If you trust Embiid is healthy, i gotta take him

Embiid. If his back checks out it's a no-brainer. 7 ft shot blockers that intimidate in the lane are hard to find. They can get a scoring forward down the road there are a lot more of them.

Embiid - and, as someone else mentioned, with the caveat the medical staff is confident that injury is nothing to be concerned with.

Otherwise, I guess Wiggins. Would definitely take him over Parker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom