IL Bracketology 050517 | Syracusefan.com

IL Bracketology 050517

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Epoch/IL Bracketology: Men's Division I, Fifth Look

590cba9725fec.jpg

For the life of me, I cannot understand how Marquette would be a higher seed than Yale. And I know they want to factor in travel expenses but that's some BS

For the life of me, I cannot understand how Marquette would be a higher seed than Yale. And I know they want to factor in travel expenses but that's some BS

I'd still take this scenario.

Odd that LaxMag has Providence winning the BE, IL has Marquette.

I agree this makes absolutely no sense. Why would ND as a #4 seed get the team with the significantly lower RPI in Marquette (assuming they win their conference)? As of today:

Yale #18
UMass #25
Providence #29
Marquette #30

Seems to me that if Providence or UMass win their conference, they should be slotted against Cuse as a #2 seed. Send Yale to play the #3 or #4 seed and don't give me any of this travel distance crap. Root for Providence and UMass.

Air Force to Denver and Marquette to ND.

The committee would be a joke if the 2 seed gets harder first round opponents than the 3 and 5 seeds.

They may not have the juice to win the Ivy after four overtimes and only a day off between games.

Brown over Yale? Makes this weekend interesting.

Hope we don't play down to our competition in Hamilton tomorrow.

Brown over Yale? Makes this weekend interesting.

Hope we don't play down to our competition in Hamilton tomorrow.

Agreed. Syracuse had their wake up call with UNC-2 in the ACC tourney. They need to take care of business systematically and without let up until they have a 10 goal lead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom