I'll just leave this right here... | Syracusefan.com

I'll just leave this right here...

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
do with it what you want...

bozich_normal.jpg

rickbozich rickbozich

Navy and Air Force top two expansion targets for Big East, Kelly Whiteside of USA Today reporting. Better than Syracuse.

Who is Rick Bozich, and how far do you think he'd fly through the air if I hit him with a really big car?

A know nothing blow hard looking for headlines. Everyone has an opinion, up until today, outside of the rock he writes from under, does anyone really give a crap about what he says???

do with it what you want...

bozich_normal.jpg

rickbozich rickbozich

Navy and Air Force top two expansion targets for Big East, Kelly Whiteside of USA Today reporting. Better than Syracuse.

Rick Bozo is a Louisille homer/blowhard/douchebag. To be a member of the media and actually write something like that shows his lack of professionalism

Frankly I could have taken one look at that photo and told you that 1) he's a blowhard, 2) he's a douchebag, and 3) I'd still like to hit him with a really big car going at high speed.

Good for the military academies, I like to see that. But aside from having respect for how well they manage to put a competitive product on the field, a sense of patriotism, and the cool thought of being able to still root for a local Big East team if/when I move out to Denver someday.... it is little more than further evidence that we did the right thing. First the fascination with Nova, and now the Big East is looking at a very solid program, but not one that a legit conference should be trudging 2,000 miles away to find.

Congrats to the BE. That is a tremendous upgrade for the conference. Should solidify the BCS bid for years to come, and completely replace Pitt/SU on the basketball side.

I hate leaving, but thank God we're gone.

Who cares? I will take the ACC money and laugh all the way to the bank as would any of those Big East schools

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom