I'll say this quickly then it will go away... | Syracusefan.com

I'll say this quickly then it will go away...

Transfer musings / wishes don't last here. That's it.

Your prediction came true, this thread slid down fast but I figured I'd help out and bump it so more see it(I hadn't until now). So just to clarify, any posts with the word transfer are banned? Like if we were to talk about the realistic possibility of Dion transferring after his freshman season during that season instead of after it nearly happened? I understand the wishes part indeed, but to clarify the musings part, does that include simple worries like some of us have? I tend to worry about this team a lot in general and don't want to slip up. Thanks in advance

Your prediction came true, this thread slid down fast but I figured I'd help out and bump it so more see it(I hadn't until now). So just to clarify, any posts with the word transfer are banned? Like if we were to talk about the realistic possibility of Dion transferring after his freshman season during that season instead of after it nearly happened? I understand the wishes part indeed, but to clarify the musings part, does that include simple worries like some of us have? I tend to worry about this team a lot in general and don't want to slip up. Thanks in advance

That's been the house rule since the 90s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom