What will this year's team look like? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

What will this year's team look like?

Ehhh, I guess if the numbers say it, still think he stinks.

I’m not sure it’s him so much as just having that size inside. Kind of why I think just having size will be a difference maker when you look at how bad it was defending with such a small team.

if he has lost that aspect of his game and he literally cant move his knees...he shouldnt be on the team

i trust red isnt just keeping him on as a sentimental fave

i get it that people assume the worst...but i assume he is his normal self...and a great defender

but then again red did say taylor is the best 1 on 1 defender 0n the squad
Even if they already know Westry won't play again, it's not like Red is going to kick him off the team.

I’m not sure it’s him so much as just having that size inside. Kind of why I think just having size will be a difference maker when you look at how bad it was defending with such a small team.
Just having adequate size to not get pushed around is going to be big. Shotblocking will be a bonus.

Even if they already know Westry won't play again, it's not like Red is going to kick him off the team.
that would be wild considering they already left 1 scholarship unfilled

i wouldnt want him kicked off the team but still i would hope that if that was the case, he would somehow be coaxed off the roster

i mean, they cleaned house last year, right? patterson carey, mintz, hima, q...etc...why would chance be any different?

On the lookout for McLeod misspelling in this thread. You're all on my list now!

Watching You Pedro Pascal GIF by The Academy Awards

“Beyond fine.”
That’s an interesting characterization. Reminds me of a commercial I’ve been seeing lately, for some product that cleans and “removes up to 100% of deposits.” The product could do absolutely nothing and that claim would still be true….

Yea but they say that product is like a pregnant lady on welfare...it dont work.
Im saying we will be beyond fine...just listen Ill be quick like nestle and beat it like Michael Jackson. Thats why your neighbors call me Nicholas Cage bc ill be gone in 60 seconds...I will clean up all your deposits and add in withdrawals...And then We will be beyond fine.

You watch commercials? Why would you submit yourself to that level of brainwashing? Damn. Go back to 1986 zelda.
Should I have said average maybe slightly above average? Nah, I strive for interesting.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom