I'm an idiot. | Syracusefan.com

I'm an idiot.

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
For some reason I thought the game started at 7:15, not sure why. Luckily I wasn't gone all afternoon like I originally planned and I was home checking the "guide" to see what was on today. At least I caught it, boy I am a .

:bat:

For some reason I thought the game started at 7:15, not sure why. Luckily I wasn't gone all afternoon like I originally planned and I was home checking the "guide" to see what was on today. At least I caught it, boy I am a Tristan.

Don't be so hard on yourself. While yes, you are quite dumb, you are not a tristan.

For some reason I thought the game started at 7:15, not sure why. Luckily I wasn't gone all afternoon like I originally planned and I was home checking the "guide" to see what was on today. At least I caught it, boy I am a Tristan.

Well, you ARE a product of Tornado Technical Institute, so your intelligence is beyond reproach and your education was top-notch. It is a community that breeds many of us for great success beyond the land of the bull thistle. But telling time has never been a strong suit for any of us. For your pennance, you must buy me wings at Butch's, a burger at the Ontario, and unlimited Genny on Lackawanna Ave.

Well, you ARE a product of Tornado Technical Institute, so your intelligence is beyond reproach and your education was top-notch. It is a community that breeds many of us for great success beyond the land of the bull thistle. But telling time has never been a strong suit for any of us. For your pennance, you must buy me wings at Butch's, a burger at the Ontario, and unlimited Genny on Lackawanna Ave.

Subs at the Ontario used to be awesome, haven't been in that place in probably 15 years. Do they still have decent food?

My grandfather used to own the OK "restaurant" back in the day. I'll drop you off at the door to make up for my idiocy :D I'm sure it's still a classy place.

YES YOU ARE...NO TRUE FAN WOULD EVER DO THIS.

Can I blame it on Cali, somehow?

The real idiots never admit it. They don't have to.