I'm ashamed to say that I lied to myself, and the board, about Tanner Price | Syracusefan.com

I'm ashamed to say that I lied to myself, and the board, about Tanner Price

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
The truth is, if I may be honest, I don't think Tanner Price is very good at football.

And, thanks to the technological majesty of our new board, I have decided to share my true feelings through the wonder of video.

The truth is, if I may be honest, I don't think Tanner Price is very good at football.

And, thanks to the technological majesty of our new board, I have decided to share my true feelings through the wonder of video.

looks like it's his line that's not very good based on your video - I like it though, it's a nice touch

Yep O line was awful look at them standing there as he gets pounded they better do better this year

haha, nice... can't wait to see the one for whichever poor soul is taking snaps by the time we play rutgers.

This is excellent. Hope the O-Line protects him just as well tonight.

I take back all of the nice things I ever said about Tanner Price. I was thinking of Tanner Boyle, who is a superior quarterback than Tanner Price. Tanner Price, on the other hand, is the son of a bitch who kicked my dog.

OK, so true story, I used that video in the research methods class I taught last semester to partially illustrate philosophy of science.

It went over really well.

Just finished up with work. Now that is more in line with what is expected. As I said last night, Piggly Wiggly may have some openings. ;)

Just finished up with work. Now that is more in line with what is expected. As I said last night, Piggly Wiggly may have some openings. ;)
Exactly.

Well played Otto, well played.

i need to bump this... only because its wrong... Tanner Price was effin legit.

Apparently his ACL, however, was not. Feel really bad for the kid. He had a helluva game before he went down.

It helped that the left tackle bearhugged Chandler all game.
i also thought they got away with a few holds but that qb played well regardless. How many years of eligibility does he have left?

i also thought they got away with a few holds but that qb played well regardless. How many years of eligibility does he have left?
I believe is a sophomore. He'd get this one back so he could get 3 more years.

Too bad for the kid.

I believe is a sophomore. He'd get this one back so he could get 3 more years.

Too bad for the kid.
i hope the best for the kid, he has a lot of ability and he can go places.

I don't think you really get the purpose of those posts.

i dont get a lot of stuff... wanna fight about it?
Lol, no. Not really.:)

I'm going to take the video down in a minute. It was in poor taste to begin with, but given the injury now I feel it moves from good natured ribbing to downright inappropriate.

naw man it was funny, but the dude who made the video is wrong!