I'M CANCER FREE... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'M CANCER FREE...

Congrats. And seriously who cares about Georgetown when getting such great news. Puts all of this college basketball drama into perspective.

This is for you Bro!

Attachments

• Georgetown sucks and so does cancer.jpg
    Georgetown sucks and so does cancer.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 70
You know its really scary in such a small group of individuals how many of us have been affected or had a family member affected by cancer. Its truly a battle that when you win it or your friends/family beat it that is a priceless victory. It certainly puts things in perspective. I consider myself lucky - my wifes was caught early because of a fluke issue with something else and at 23 she responded positively to treatment until it was gone. It honestly just makes me even prouder to have someone like JB coaching SU who is such a big voice in raising money for cancer. I want to thank the OP again for sharing - brought memories back of the same day I remember hearing my wife's good news. So glad to hear other stories of victory amidst the sad ones.

For those of us who have gone down that road, it just reaffirms that cancer can be beat (12 years now) when we hear stories like the OP. All cancers are not the death sentence that they used to be. That's why many of us support our local Relay for Life.
Positive attitude and competent medical care have leveled the playing field. Great news orlandoorange!

im ok now but my good friend was diagnosed with stage 4 lung and bone a few months ago-

not doing well at all- im not a religious guy- but any prayers would be appreciated-

congrats dude, not sure i can get into wake, clemson gt etc.

Continued best wishes for staying clean and beating that damn C...stay wll, be positive, and live long and hearty!

im ok now but my good friend was diagnosed with stage 4 lung and bone a few months ago-

not doing well at all- im not a religious guy- but any prayers would be appreciated-
Will do all we can

Hooray for Georgetown sucking!

...oh, and that other thing you posted about, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom