Im convinced the refs are crooked | Syracusefan.com

Im convinced the refs are crooked

jgeorge322

Living Legend
Theres noway that was a fumble on the Pitt rb. You can’t overturn that on review. His forward progress clearly had stopped and the whistle blew. How is their indisputable video evidence to overturn that call?

I am glad the refs did, and we seem to always be on the losing end of those, but that one was baffling. It makes me wonder if the conference is helping Syracuse in that situation because Pitt can’t make a bowl.

Theres noway that was a fumble on the Pitt rb. You can’t overturn that on review. His forward progress clearly had stopped and the whistle blew. How is their indisputable video evidence to overturn that call?

I am glad the refs did, and we seem to always be on the losing end of those, but that one was baffling. It makes me wonder if the conference is helping Syracuse in that situation because Pitt can’t make a bowl.
That Florida State safety that wasn't was a really bad example

As people said in the chat, it's payback for dungey, way worse call in that game

But yes, it was atrocious

Taking that safety from Miami was 100% crooked
If they're trying to influence the outcome of a game, I'm not sure that 2 points in the 2nd quarter is the way to go about it. If they're crooked, then they're really bad at it.

Football officials have the hardest job in sports compared to their counterparts in other sports. Too many rules and the game is too fast and a bad call is too punitive.

Refs always favor teams that still have a chance to make a bowl, it's good for the league

Football officials have the hardest job in sports compared to their counterparts in other sports. Too many rules and the game is too fast and a bad call is too punitive.
On that safety none of that was part of it. Did his knee touch here or did it touch there. Three was no doubt

Taking that safety from Miami was 100% crooked
That one made me mad. Couldn't care less about either team. That was a safety, but hey, FSU is ranked so it didn't count.