I'm convinced.. | Syracusefan.com

I'm convinced..

If UConn wins on Monday I think I may become an NBA fan. This UConn team is winning games so I can't rip them, but if they are the best in college basketball it just shows how bad college basketball has become. Use clock each possession and then have their guards make plays under 10 seconds on the shot clock. This UConn team has earned this spot unlike their 2011 run, but still I can't believe how bad college basketball has become. We rode our defense to the Final Four last year it seems like offense is going way the of the Dodo bird in college basketball.

If UConn wins on Monday I think I may become an NBA fan. This UConn team is winning games so I can't rip them, but if they are the best in college basketball it just shows how bad college basketball has become. Use clock each possession and then have their guards make plays under 10 seconds on the shot clock. This UConn team has earned this spot unlike their 2011 run, but still I can't believe how bad college basketball has become. We rode our defense to the Final Four last year it seems like offense is going way the of the Dodo bird in college basketball.

You mean you don't like 63-53 games with foul trouble on both sides?

If Cuse isn't playing, give me the NBA every time.

Yup. It's might be exciting to some random dude who filled out an office bracket but for fans of perennial powerhouses, this is becoming a joke.

Amen brother. The sport has become absolutely horrendous.

The NBA is a far superior product - don't miss out on watching good basketball.

Seriously. Right now nba playoffs are something im look forward to. ( puke for just saying that).

Seriously. Right now nba playoffs are something im look forward to. ( puke for just saying that).

The western conf playoffs are going to be incredible

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom