I'm Embarrassed... | Syracusefan.com

I'm Embarrassed...

bnoro

Lurker
It is terrible that some of us on this board have to DEFEND the team, players, and coaches after a WIN and 3-1 start. Apparently you win a few games and people think we're Alabama or something. I can understand critiquing of plays we didn't like, but saying something to the effect of Hackett should be fired or this win doesn't count because there was a bad call is absurd. Get over yourselves and root for the team.

amen brother..nicely said

I agree but Hacketts play calling leaves a lot to be desired, there were a lot of "huh" calls today.
Im sold on this team but the playcalling can be spotty at best at times especially when it comes to down and distance.

damn right...holy I bleed this team and were frekein 3-1 and jsut beat a good toldeo team... we have a young defense and this team is showing moxy and heart...

It is terrible that some of us on this board have to DEFEND the team, players, and coaches after a WIN and 3-1 start. Apparently you win a few games and people think we're Alabama or something. I can understand critiquing of plays we didn't like, but saying something to the effect of Hackett should be fired or this win doesn't count because there was a bad call is absurd. Get over yourselves and root for the team.
There is something in the drinking water in Syracuse. The people in this town are negative about everything and can't even be happy with a 3-1 football team. The university is basically giving the tickets away ($99 season tickets) and we still can't draw over 30,000 for a 3-1 football team.

some poster needs to step forward and give 3 or 4 guys on this team the nickname 'thickburger'...and all will be well.

Rule #1 of sports message boards:

You're all a bunch of dumb easily fooled pollyanna cheerleaders and I'M JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS.

we complain about scoring 33.. and its not the play calling that led to some of that either.. Nassib missed one easy TD deep and we settled for 4 fg's. we went months without scoring 40 pts just a few years ago.

I enjoyed the game a lot. I thought Toledo played well with Page as advertised. The game was exciting, the team showing its grit with another come-from-behind win. Nassib, Bailey, & T-G played well with the defense making a play to win the game. Where exactly is the downside?

Good Game... Fun to watch and as much as the next guy I love this football team... I am there to be entertained and support my team and today I was given both!

There is something in the drinking water in Syracuse. The people in this town are negative about everything and can't even be happy with a 3-1 football team. The university is basically giving the tickets away ($99 season tickets) and we still can't draw over 30,000 for a 3-1 football team.
How long does it take to leave your system if you were only there for four years twenty years ago?

excellent, mr. gambini,

damn right...holy I bleed this team and were frekein 3-1 and jsut beat a good toldeo team... we have a young defense and this team is showing moxy and heart...
Not only a young defense, but a defense loaded up on key injuries. The experience that the new players are getting will be invaluable down the road. 3 and 1 baby!;)

You should be embarassed about the # of people who showed up at the game. Because that is embarassing.

Fans have expectations, it's supposed to be a good thing. Offense is healthy, needs to carry the D. Marrone knows it, his looks on some of those 3 and outs in the 2nd half told it all. I'm sure he told them to enjoy this win, and they're going to have a tough week. Real season starts now.

GRob is gone, it's ok to be a little critical. We're a winning program now. Don't be embarassed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom