Im implementing a self imposed ban | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Im implementing a self imposed ban

No i declared its tough to watch playing from a disadvantage.
fair enough.

you still shouldnt stop watching, which is how you lead off.

Try and be more even-keeled, my friend. I think you set expectations too high, which sets you up for too much disappointment. If I remember correctly, you predicted we would beat Villanova in football by some outlandishly lopsided score.
I predicted the football team would go 8-4

Watttt the %#%^!! That's it, I'm expecting both teams to win a combined 14 games next year, good start? :)

CanadianSU said:
For basketball yeh, your probably right. But this fair weather fan knows that Cuse isn't good this year.
So does everyone else. Sorry but i have ZERO respect for people like you. Dont take it personal but its the truth.

So does everyone else. Sorry but i have ZERO respect for people like you. Dont take it personal but its the truth.
Well that's unfortunate.

Sorry for not watching a crappy Syracuse team with nothing to play for. Which is what your OP was, I'm agreeing with you...

thats the truth.

CanadianSU said:
Well that's unfortunate. Sorry for not watching a crappy Syracuse team with nothing to play for. thats the truth.
Watching my favorite team play who i am loyal too when times are good and BAD is enough reason for me to watch and thats the truth.

Watching my favorite team play who i am loyal too when times are good and BAD is enough reason for me to watch and thats the truth.

Albany, while I know for sure that you are a die hard, your post is a little mis leading. "Self imposed ban on watching these games" = I'm done watching this team. I can see how everyone could question your fandom, basing it only off that post.

CuseTroop said:
Albany, while I know for sure that you are a die hard, your post is a little mis leading. "Self imposed ban on watching these games" = I'm done watching this team. I can see how everyone could question your fandom, basing it only off that post.
I know. I meant its hard playing at a disadvantage and makes it tough to watch.

I know. I meant its hard playing at a disadvantage and makes it tough to watch.
yeah, I don't claim to be the expert on basketball but that + the way they are playing is just frustrating.

You will always have the diehards who still watch, like me with the football team, and I'm assuming you with the basketball team. All fans like there team differently... However, I consider myself a big cuse basketball fan, even if I don't know the sport THAT well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom