I'm in on Taylor | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in on Taylor

If you look, there is no category in which the stats for Bell v Taylor are significantly different.

Basically, they are twinsies out there and the only issue is for Jimmy to find the hot hand, which he is doing a pretty good job at between those two. The category with the biggest difference is points, where Bell outscores Justin by 1.4 PPG and Justin's average may even be skewed a bit high by his 25 pointer against a patsie.

You mean the patsie that beat us? You mean the game that he almost single- handily won for us?

You mean the patsie that beat us? You mean the game that he almost single- handily won for us?
Yeah, if you're going to discount a single game performance when evaluating a player, that wouldn't be the one.

I think Benny believes and plays like he’s a 6’9” shooting guard, possibly a 3 in a pinch but doesn’t play anything like a power forward, at least in my crazy opinion. He’s athletic but not physical and seems to want to hang on the perimeter. Really hope he figures it out.
True. Like Robert Horry without a jump shot.

I think Benny believes and plays like he’s a 6’9” shooting guard, possibly a 3 in a pinch but doesn’t play anything like a power forward, at least in my crazy opinion. He’s athletic but not physical and seems to want to hang on the perimeter. Really hope he figures it out.
I disagree . He’s Very physical when battling his teammates for missed free throw rebounds with no opponents in the lane

I have to admit I was a little skeptical after seeing the shooting stats from some of Justin's high school games last season, although realizing you can only tell so much from the box score. But I'm really excited about how he's looking so far. Think there is a lot to build on, although agree with Jake he is better suited at the 2.

gotta nice release. maybe a good long defender out top but right now he is toast defensively in the paint. but overall a solid addition . he'll get stronger next year.
don't wanna see another BB i can shoot so i can chill on D type of player.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom