I'm in Tenn right now eating lunch. | Syracusefan.com

I'm in Tenn right now eating lunch.

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
With my Syracuse jacket on, some jackass just walked by my table and said "thanks for Brown
!

With my Syracuse jacket on, some jackass just walked by my table and said "thanks for Brown
!

You should have asked him what it was like being the door mat for the SEC and then followed up with at least we can beat Missouri

Should have asked him if He has $200 mil to donate to the school

Should have siad you are welcome - you need him more than we do.

I hope you're not telling us how you took him out because you don't want to brag

I just gave him a dirty look and said not funny.

!
That, in a nutshell, is why Brown picked Tennessee over SU.

Random guys knowing not only their team's new recruits, but also the team they beat out for them. As much as I hate the SEC, those fan bases are tough to compete with.

Random guys knowing not only their team's new recruits, but also the team they beat out for them. As much as I hate the SEC, those fan bases are tough to compete with.
i was thinking the exact same thing. that story really sums it up: college football is just so HUGE in the south.

in the north, not so much.

Yep

Who's to say he is just a random guy? Maybe he's a UT message board junkie like most of us here are SU? :)

Hmmm... how about this. A random SU guy visiting Tenn. knowing what the Tenn. fan meant?

You should have asked him how that Lane Kiffen decision worked out for them.

I would have asked him what the definition of a southern virgin is and when he says "whaaat" I'll say it is an "8 year old who can out run her father unless she is from Tennesee, then she is a volunteer".
LOL:rolling:

LOL:rolling:
I would have asked him what the definition of a southern virgin is and when he says "whaaat" I'll say it is an "8 year old who can out run her father unless she is from Tennesee, then she is a volunteer".
Well played my friend!

Should have asked him about how that Vandy beatdown worked out for him

Was thinking the same. He's just chapped because the local private school in TN now kicks their a$$ on the field as well as in recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom