I'm not ruling out Chandler playing tomorrow. | Syracusefan.com

I'm not ruling out Chandler playing tomorrow.

I was gonna post something like this. Not sure I should say what made me come to the decision that he might play, but I have a feeling that he might be suited up and on the sideline at least. Or I might be reading into something too much.

There is a reputable poster on another board that has me believing Chan jones may run through that tunnel tomorrow

There is a reputable poster on another board that has me believing Chan jones may run through that tunnel tomorrow
That he will.

He will play for sure I heard him and Marinovich talking about it on the bus Thursday. I didn't see many of the players around the campus this week (I usually seem them all over the place) so it looks like HCDM has them on a tight rope, and they are hitting the film room hard.

It would be quite the surprise to see a player who hasn't even practiced in three weeks out on the field today. Not saying it won't happen, just that it would be quite the surprise. You would think a progression back to the lineup would include a practice or two in pads (unless he is suiting up affter the media is asked to leave, which would be an element of intrigue I don't think DM would employ, but who knows).

Frankly, if it's risky at all, I wish he would wait for Rutgers. I'd rather lose to Toledo than Rutgers. Obviously I'd rather win both, but if I had to pick one...

I really think he plays today

It would be quite the surprise to see a player who hasn't even practiced in three weeks out on the field today. Not saying it won't happen, just that it would be quite the surprise. You would think a progression back to the lineup would include a practice or two in pads (unless he is suiting up affter the media is asked to leave, which would be an element of intrigue I don't think DM would employ, but who knows).

I think he remembers how to play. He won't play the whole game for sure because he may lack conditioning, although even that is not certain.

PSFootball Syracuse Football

Look for DE Chandler Jones, and safeties Shamarko Thomas and Olando Fisher to be in uniform. None has been cleared to play.

From Rahme on the PS Twitter feed, no idea what this means:

Look for DE Chandler Jones, and safeties Shamarko Thomas and Olando Fisher to be in uniform. None has been cleared to play.

Chandler not warming up with team, watching DE's warm up right now and I dont see him anywhere. Fisher isnt anywhere either.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom