I'm not sure exactley how this works! | Syracusefan.com

I'm not sure exactley how this works!

CaliCuse

All American
Do the kids already have their letters to sign and begin faxing after midnight?:noidea: It would make the most sense but again who knows how this stuff works ,thats why I'm asking. I know guys like Bees and Cat would know. One of my best friends in HS was a tuba player. Crazy kid but we got along great. I was the trumpet guy and got higher notes but he was the loudest. He was always pissed he couldn't get into the dance band ala Glenn Miller type. No water for tubas and worse,no music to read. I always thought that there were two omitted instruments in dance band music that were slighted Adeep base like a tuba or the smooth sound of the French horn which I also played. I considered myself better with the trumpet. I miss that as well. You kind of need two hands for that. One to secure and position the other for the valve control. One makes it possible but not nearly as effective.

Not till 8 or 9 AM.

But SU won't have the fax machine plugged in until Noon. ;)

I think it is 7am

BTW SU upgraded their equipment...we should know much sooner this year

telegraph1.jpg

Thanks.
Not till 8 or 9 AM.

But SU won't have the fax machine plugged in until Noon. ;)
Noon? Wow If I was a coach I'd be pissing myself not knowing. Heck I might do that anyway!Wouldn't be the first time.:rolling:

I think it is 7am

BTW SU upgraded their equipment...we should know much sooner this year

telegraph1.jpg
Atleast this time it might not be three dots and three dashes repeated over and overcouchburn

Thanks.
Noon? Wow If I was a coach I'd be pissing myself not knowing. Heck I might do that anyway!Wouldn't be the first time.:rolling:

7Am Cali.

Wait by your phone Cali I'll have Coach Marrone tell you as they come in! :)

Do the kids already have their letters to sign and begin faxing after midnight?:noidea: It would make the most sense but again who knows how this stuff works ,thats why I'm asking. I know guys like Bees and Cat would know. One of my best friends in HS was a tuba player. Crazy kid but we got along great. I was the trumpet guy and got higher notes but he was the loudest. He was always pissed he couldn't get into the dance band ala Glenn Miller type. No water for tubas and worse,no music to read. I always thought that there were two omitted instruments in dance band music that were slighted Adeep base like a tuba or the smooth sound of the French horn which I also played. I considered myself better with the trumpet. I miss that as well. You kind of need two hands for that. One to secure and position the other for the valve control. One makes it possible but not nearly as effective.
Now that's more like it!

The school sends the letter of intent out up to a week and a half in advance so that the family can look over the letter of intent and then they can also have their AD look at it to make sure that all the paperwork is correct. Then the kid will fax it back on signing day.

In terms of guys that have committed in the past week, I am sure the Cuse coaches knew they were in the top 2 or 3 and probably sent out a letter to each of the guys so that when they decide they will have the paper work. A player like Wayne Morgan will have UConn and Cuse's letter in front of him and all he has to do is sign and fax it back to the correct school. A player that is still mulling over 4 or 5 schools will have all the letters for him to sign.

Havent seen such a HOF caliber post in awhile. Thank you.