I'm proud of Coach for getting tossed | Syracusefan.com

I'm proud of Coach for getting tossed

I don't think so. This was a lose the battle to win the war scenario.

While I'm proud he flipped out and had the reaction he did, I have no idea how it's going to create change and "win the war"

While I'm proud he flipped out and had the reaction he did, I have no idea how it's going to create change and "win the war"
It's no secret that other coaches have complained about how games at Cameron are officiated.

None of those other coaches are 2nd only to K though.

I was proud of him too. The ends justify the means. If that lights a fire under the team and we make a run it was worth it...If not. Oh well. That's was a game full of frustration with the refs.

That call was so bullshit. You can't call a charge at that point in the game unless its clear cut, if nothing else call a no call.

It was just all the calls compounded coach and he finally blew.

I'm proud that he didn't level that ref.

I'm beyond impressed at his restraint.

I think he's so fed up with our play the last couple of weeks that the call finally made Mt Boeheim erupt.

He has to stay composed, it was a brutal call, but you can't cost your team 4 free throws there.

That call was so bullshit. You can't call a charge at that point in the game unless its clear cut, if nothing else call a no call.

It was just all the calls compounded coach and he finally blew.
Duplicate play to J. Parker's charge, but the refs gave that one to dook. Mugged Ennis al game. Christmas & Grant mugged on several plays. There's a reason why they get that winning streak at Cameron.

Right move by JB... the inconsistency in the ref calls tonite was pathetic... particularly in the paint.

Now the refs own this game and the magnifying glass is on the inconsistency.

I am 100% proud of him for doing that in a very unique circumstance. He clearly went in there expecting not to get calls, and argued a little throughout the game, but not much. There's a limit to anything though, they crossed it big time, and he made sure there would be a story about it. You know the broadcasting crew would have just copped out with the old, "it's a tough call," etc just like they basically ignored BMK's fourth and Gbinije's blocking foul. Notice that BMK's fourth and Rak's third or fourth (forget which) didn't even get replays...

JB made sure this is a big story.