I'm proud of Coach for getting tossed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'm proud of Coach for getting tossed

He just pumped up his team for Monday's game and he took all the pressure off of CJ.

OttoinGrotto said:
Brilliant move. He has clout. Great way to announce to college basketball that this is not ok.
Haven't read the thread, but I agree with ur post.

i love it. way to show the ref up for making a stuff call. now everyone will know the ref screwed up when they see the highlights. i'm cool with it. refs were awful all game. very inconsistent. how is the Parker charge/block an and 1 but that wasn't? how do you differentiate?

I think he's so fed up with our play the last couple of weeks that the call finally made Mt Boeheim erupt.
This is exactly it. The call was okay .. Hood was standing verical .. could have been a non-call. We missed too much easy stuff.

I thought it was awesome wish the whole team walked off the court and said you Duke.

Actually I was thinking the same thing. Just take the team off the court at the point. Fix is in.

Team had a chance to win without the meltdown. Bullcrap call, I get it , but, your playing at Duke.

It was the right move.

You can't just take he we were fed all night and do nothing. And you can't take the team off the floor because that is bad form.

He hit the sweet spot of erupting with a legitimate beef, putting the refs in the spotlight, and backing his guys.

This is exactly it. The call was okay .. Hood was standing verical .. could have been a non-call. We missed too much easy stuff.

Then you don't understand the play or the new rule. Not to worry, it would seem the refs don't either...

One other nice fallout from JB's ejection... both dukie v and bilas irked the game couldn't end with a duke love fest they wanted... the ejection was worth that alone.