im sorry for probably beating a dead horse | Syracusefan.com

im sorry for probably beating a dead horse

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
is anyone who currently has an insider on the scout site going to keep it? im up for renewal end of september but if everyone else is leaving it, it seems pointless

Its an interesting question. For all the back slapping about how great it is to be here and sucks at Scout, the Manley board is jam packed full of "premium" content posts right now and this place has nothing.

As being someone who has gone through a few of these "transitions", I would recommend not re-upping, or at least going month to month.

I was month to month at Scout and put in my cancellation.

yea im not sure what to do, there are guys who still post good stuff over there..francis, tc's great ed game report, if beth and brian dohn keep having articles there may be some use to it. i dont know if its worth the $100 tho

albanycuse i feel like i dont know you anymore...without seeing a yelling dion at the bottom of your posts..i feel empty

Most of the stuff you get on Scout are from the posters, who are all coming here. If you wanted to pay for more SU info. (besdies possibly here), I'd probably go for Rivals ahead of Scout b/c Rivals has an SU writer who puts out a decent number of articles. In all our time there, Scout put out very little, except for a few months recently with Matt Alkire.

Most of the stuff you get on Scout are from the posters, who are all coming here. If you wanted to pay for more SU info. (besdies possibly here), I'd probably go for Rivals ahead of Scout b/c Rivals has an SU writer who puts out a decent number of articles. In all our time there, Scout put out very little, except for a few months recently with Matt Alkire.

good call i see what you mean

is anyone who currently has an insider on the scout site going to keep it? im up for renewal end of september but if everyone else is leaving it, it seems pointless

I don't know who will stay or go, but all the so called "insiders" will be coming here as well as we will have a lot of content in time because it is going to be done our way.

Maybe we can be matts new side gig!

when will OrangeEyes be here posting his helpfully daily posts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom