I'm sorry JB... | Syracusefan.com

I'm sorry JB...

Cuse_1999

2nd String
but you simply cannot have a lineup with Mike G, Keita and Rak in at the same time. Can't do it. You're not going to score with that lineup. While Grant is sidelined, if Ennis has to go the bench, you must play Roberson at 4 and Rak at 5.

That ship has probably sailed.

In a normal injury year, JBs 7 man rotation would be fine. It's just so happened that the years his 7 man rotation was NC good, the injury bug got him.

It's sh1tty luck, but what are you gonna do at this point

but you simply cannot have a lineup with Mike G, Keita and Rak in at the same time. Can't do it. You're not going to score with that lineup. While Grant is sidelined, if Ennis has to go the bench, you must play Roberson at 4 and Rak at 5.
Because Roberson has showed what a great scorer he is at this point?

That ship has probably sailed.

In a normal injury year, JBs 7 man rotation would be fine. It's just so happened that the years his 7 man rotation was NC good, the injury bug got him.

It's sh1tty luck, but what are you gonna do at this point

when was the last time that the injury/suspension bug hasn't affected us? At some point, you have to take those things into consideration.

Because Roberson has showed what a great scorer he is at this point?
The alternative is Keita at 5 and Rak at 4. Keita is ok on D and is valuable when we have 4 other scoring options on the court. But when Rak, Keita and Mike G are out there together it kills us because Keita is zero threat to score and the other 2 aren't scorers either. If you don't think Roberson is more an offensive threat that Keita, I don't know what to tell you.

The alternative is Keita at 5 and Rak at 4. Keita is ok on D and is valuable when we have 4 other scoring options on the court. But when Rak, Keita and Mike G are out there together it kills us because Keita is zero threat to score and the other 2 aren't scorers either. If you don't think Roberson is more an offensive threat that Keita, I don't know what to tell you.
two sides of the court. I think roberson will be a very good player for us.

I think he should have just let Ennis play after the fourth foul, we had no chance of winning without him.

two sides of the court. I think roberson will be a very good player for us.
Rak is not a good defender at the 4. He's great at the 5, but not at the 4.

I think he should have just let Ennis play after the fourth foul, we had no chance of winning without him.
Probably right. Unfortunately we haven't developed any depth so the loss of any 1 player seems to kill us. See the 2nd of Maryland and UVA to see what we look like without Grant. Would be the same if we lost Fair or Ennis or maybe even Cooney.