I'm starting the Sean Miller for Cuse coach campaign. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'm starting the Sean Miller for Cuse coach campaign.

I thought he was rumored/offered the Maryland job and said no.
Syracuse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maryland. No comparison except that Maryland has deep pockets.

Syracuse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maryland. No comparison except that Maryland has deep pockets.
Maryland doesn't have deep pockets at all, especially after they pay the ACC fee for leaving.

And word was that he almost took the Maryland job and Maryland is not even close to the basketball school Syracuse is. http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=6516939&src=desktop this article says he flirted with Maryland because he is originally from the east and a lot of his family is there. It also says that he signed an extension and will be at Arizona for the "Long Haul" but as we saw with Doug Marrone, things change. I'm thinking if Syracuse did come calling, he would take it. Maryland is a good job, Arizone is a better job, Syracuse is a GREAT job. Maybe I'm looking through orange colored glasses but we have brand new state of the art facilities, a great fan base, and a National Following. There are only a couple Programs I would rank ahead of Syracuse.

No question about it...Jimmy Dykes. He could teach our players to yield at the free throw line and could correlate everything the team does to something he has experienced while watching or playing in the SEC

you mean pitt's sean miller .he'll always be a pencil stached mullethead punk in my book.

Next SU Head Coach is:

Gottlieb.jpg

Now if you're talking about experienced basketball minds------and he just retired from his other job.

Tim Higgins!

The one thing I would keep in mind with the rumors about Miller flirting with Maryland (or any coach with any school) is that they often do that in order to get an extension from their current school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom