I'm stormin the field turf come 7:09 Sat. night( or thereabouts) | Syracusefan.com

I'm stormin the field turf come 7:09 Sat. night( or thereabouts)

A win like this would warrant storming the field I would think...

Clemson stormed the field when they beat Georgia... you bet we're storming the field
We didn't really storm the field. It's a tradition at Clemson for fans and players to sing the alma mater on the field after home games. Tajh usually mingles with the fans and signs autographs for kids for a while. It's a really good time.

Well we wanted to storm against WVU in 2011 and Louisville in 2012 but they were such big blowouts everyone was already gone. Hopefully we won't beat Clemson too badly.

Ha, hopefully.

Well we wanted to storm against WVU in 2011 and Louisville in 2012 but they were such big blowouts everyone was already gone. Hopefully we won't beat Clemson too badly.
Ha if that's our biggest problem, I'll be okay.

I'm hoping we do and I'm blissfully relaxed in the 4th quarter vs tragically defeated.

I wish I could be there. I'll run around my block if we win.

The only time to storm is when you win a national championship, I'm from the older generation, but if you young guys want to, go ahead, but don't get hurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom