Im surprised at all of the offers out to WR's | Syracusefan.com

Im surprised at all of the offers out to WR's

kcsu

Living Legend
Not sure what is up with all of the early offers out to WR's Leads me to believe that the staff is really looking to spread things out and we may see a ton of 4 reciever sets . My guess is that our new OC will use the TE less than the last staff.

Just like in NCAA 2012 for xbox360, two thirds of the best athletes in college football are WRs.

Not sure what is up with all of the early offers out to WR's Leads me to believe that the staff is really looking to spread things out and we may see a ton of 4 reciever sets . My guess is that our new OC will use the TE less than the last staff.
I would like to see that wide open and quick WR type game. High scoring from the pass with running to off set the pass. That should be a different look in NE football. Instead of run because of the weather factor. We do have a Dome!! Different style of ball up on the hill might make talented kids come to SU.

If we are playing the pistol I wouldn't expect to see many four or five WR sets.

Maybe our receivers just suck and we are sending out offers to the best of the best in hopes of bringing one or two in?

Or maybe its because George McD was an incredible recruiter/WR Coach and has years of contacts with the best WRs in the country?

Or maybe its because George McD was an incredible recruiter/WR Coach and has years of contacts with the best WRs in the country?
good point but we also need balance on the roster. My guess is many of these guys can play DB or S as well

I'm not really that surprised. Lemon and Sales graduated, and it looks like Foster is lost for good due to injury. Flemming and Clark are gone after this year, and West and Kobena are gone after next year. That leaves us with Funderburke, Hale, Cornelius, and Lewis.

We took in 3 WR's in the last class, but grades have been rumored to be an issue with two of them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 2 WR's in this class at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom