Ima Virginia Hoops Fan ... Ask me Anything | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ima Virginia Hoops Fan ... Ask me Anything

Yes and no. I think he acted alone, so far as he knew. But there were likely many people who were active behind the scenes without his knowledge. That's my guess.

If you ever have the chance, watch the men who killed Kennedy, it will change the way you think about what happened that day.

What weaknesses does your team have that have been exploited?
Is there a common thread in your loses?
Which Cuse player are you most concerned about?

1) We are not as good a defensive team as last season. A team that is sharp can beat us on slow recoveries from the hard hedge at the top of the key. I'm surprised that teams don't hit that a lot more.

2) UVA has largely been slow to start, with much more success in the last 10 minutes of the first half and into the second half. We have't lost a lot, but we can get down and if we have to rely on 3's to get back into it it's a problem. The crazy Wake comeback was an aberration. We give up 3's by design, so if you are hot there, we're in trouble.

3) Richardson. We know about Gbinjie and will have Brogdon on him, great players matched up. It's going to be about he other guys. If Richardson goes off, we could be in trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom