Imagine if Southerland was ruled eligible tomorrow... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Imagine if Southerland was ruled eligible tomorrow...

I like Grant though. He already seems tougher then Sutherland on the boards.

grant plays mad hungry for minutes. dirty is gonna have to step it up if/when he returns.

Would love to see a lineup with Grant and JS on the floor together. Could be nice to give Fair a rest for 5-7 minutes.

Back line of Southerland - Xmas/Keita - Grant would give us nice flexibility.

Grant has to improve on his slides in the zone, however.

Kind of off topic. Mizou did not show up against Fla I have to assume that had something to do with it. At the end of the day somehow Oriahki leaves one mess for another mess and still has a NT. who woulda thunk? Just some random thoughts.

That could have played a part, although Mizzou is not the same team without Laurence Bowers. They've also been without Michael Dixon the entire season (now permanently) and yet another transfer (Jabari Brown) was recently added to the mix. So considering the way they played against Mississippi on the road, they had no shot at Florida. Assuming Haith is still coaching and Bowers is healthy, the Tigers will be roaring in March.

They had Final Four potential with Dixon, though.

I'm a little concerned the "insiders" have been hush, hush about Southerland. I would THINK if he was getting closer to coming back they would say something...even in a cryptic way.

"Trevor's light bulb is warming up"

That's why I won't use the curly bulbs. You should not have to wait for a light bulb to warm up, and even if you did, 19 games worth?