IMO cuse at IU for ACC/Big 10 challenge | Syracusefan.com

IMO cuse at IU for ACC/Big 10 challenge

Is this feeling any different than the one you had on Malachi leaving and causing that poop storm thread.

Considering UNC eliminated Indiana last year and UNC is on the road. I think UNC will be at Indiana.

I think Syracuse at Maryland next year.

I'm hoping for @OSU since it is a close drive. I'm thinking Sparty or Maryland. Sparty for the matchup many were expecting in StL.

MSU, IU, OSU would all be cool road games. If it's OSU though it will be considered a home game unfortunately.

Likely Big Ten home teams based on last year being on the road: Michigan, Northwestern, Indiana, Purdue, Maryland, Wisconsin, Penn State.
Likely ACC home teams based on last year being on the road. Wake Forest, Clemson, Virginia, Miami, Louisville, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech(because BC had a home game and GT was out last year)

Syracuse is coming off a Final Four it will get a decent a Big Ten opponent on the road for TV purposes.
Both Duke and North Carolina will be on the road most likely.
Maryland is going to be at home. Duke will fight like crazy to not go to Maryland as Coach K was adamant he wouldn't play them anymore.
North Carolina hosted Maryland last year but they eliminated Indiana in the NCAAT and both teams will be good. UNC-IU would be a marquee game 1 night.
Virginia has been on the road the last 2 Big Ten-ACC challenges and they will be at home.
Most likely against Michigan State. Michigan State-Virginia have history and Sparty was at home last year so at UVA makes sense.

I see Syracuse playing at 1. Maryland- because both teams will be around 3rd-5th in the conference projections. 2. Wisconsin a rematch from last year. 3. Purdue because they are decent as well.
I don't see Syracuse at Michigan again so soon. No to Northwestern, Penn State they aren't good enough.

Likely Big Ten home teams based on last year being on the road: Michigan, Northwestern, Indiana, Purdue, Maryland, Wisconsin, Penn State.
Likely ACC home teams based on last year being on the road. Wake Forest, Clemson, Virginia, Miami, Louisville, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech(because BC had a home game and GT was out last year)

Syracuse is coming off a Final Four it will get a decent a Big Ten opponent on the road for TV purposes.
Both Duke and North Carolina will be on the road most likely.
Maryland is going to be at home. Duke will fight like crazy to not go to Maryland as Coach K was adamant he wouldn't play them anymore.
North Carolina hosted Maryland last year but they eliminated Indiana in the NCAAT and both teams will be good. UNC-IU would be a marquee game 1 night.
Virginia has been on the road the last 2 Big Ten-ACC challenges and they will be at home.
Most likely against Michigan State. Michigan State-Virginia have history and Sparty was at home last year so at UVA makes sense.

I see Syracuse playing at 1. Maryland- because both teams will be around 3rd-5th in the conference projections. 2. Wisconsin a rematch from last year. 3. Purdue because they are decent as well.
I don't see Syracuse at Michigan again so soon. No to Northwestern, Penn State they aren't good enough.
If Maryland is top 3 in the B1G next year, then that is a terrible conference next year.

If Maryland is top 3 in the B1G next year, then that is a terrible conference next year.
Based on results from the ncaa tourney, B1G wasn't very good last year.

When are the pairings announced? Summer time?

Good analysis Alsacs.

Hoping for Maryland because it would be a good game and a good chance for the SU fans in the DC metro area to see the team play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom