IMO | Syracusefan.com

IMO

B

BillSU

HCDM has made a huge, positive difference at SU. His tenure as a successful coach needs to be extended before he's hired as a HC at the NFL level. The Doc is probably proud to see DM get this publicity for DM and SU.

BUT:
He and his staff are due an immediate extension and salary increases commensurate with their peers. It also would be nice to get the team some nicer digs and a practice facility. The money is there. The building wont happen overnight but the extensions and salary increases can. These guys bust their ass for SUFB. It's time to give them a piece of the carrot.

Used to be we'd play great football when Manley was new back in the days of Jim, Ernie, Floyd and Larry. Facilitites didn't matter too much. Now it's a different situation. Looking at Clemson's facility-
incoming recruits can't help but be impressed. I've been there and the atmosphere and facilities are amazing. Must have lots of wealthy alumni. Peace to everyone. Go SU!

Ain't nobody on this board gonna disagree with you, friend. Just hope the powers that can make it happen agree as well.

Cough...Tristan...cough

He said if we don't offer Saban or Urban then we clearly aren't trying to succeed.

I just can't decide which of the two we should pick. Urban's offense or Saban's defense?

What to do...what to do...

He said if we don't offer Saban or Urban then we clearly aren't trying to succeed.

I just can't decide which of the two we should pick. Urban's offense or Saban's defense?

Just hire both Urban and Saban as "Co-Head Coaches" LOL. Problem solved :)

I was actually hoping we could resurrect Vince Lombardi.

Urban could be OC and Saban DC. And maybe we could resurrect Tom Landry to be our honorary Specials coach (pfft as if we'd even need a specials coach.)

Good post, Bill and I'm a big fan of the Simsbury Inn!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom