Imperfect: The Roy Halladay Story | Syracusefan.com

Imperfect: The Roy Halladay Story

Doc was one of my favorite players as a kid, even though I'm a Yankees fan. I remember watching him pitch at Chiefs games and emulating my pitching style after his. It was a pleasure to watch him pitch. Never knew about the inner demons he fought, and his untimely demise remains a tragedy.

Leaving behind your family because of doing aerial stunts in a plane while on drugs just makes you a selfish a- hole

ESPN needs to redeem themselves after setting documentaries back to the communist propaganda era with the Jordan thing.

Well you compared a basketball doc to communist propaganda so maybe feel free to explain further
No.

I stand behind that.

jordan fan huh? Grow up in Chicago I suppose.

No.

I stand behind that.

jordan fan huh? Grow up in Chicago I suppose.

Neither. I just am not surprised that him having final say would make this a biased doc. I don't think it's set documentaries back is all. It's sports. There is always bias

Neither. I just am not surprised that him having final say would make this a biased doc. I don't think it's set documentaries back is all. It's sports. There is always bias
I stand with Kaiser on this.

ESPN needs to redeem themselves after setting documentaries back to the communist propaganda era with the Jordan thing.
They exposed Jordan for being a bit of a tyrant with his teammates.

Does anyone else feel like this is completely unnecessary?

Halladay was by all accounts a master ofhis craft and a great teammate/role model.

did the family ask for this to be done?

I feel like this is rattling the grave

Does anyone else feel like this is completely unnecessary?

Halladay was by all accounts a master ofhis craft and a great teammate/role model.

did the family ask for this to be done?

I feel like this is rattling the grave

I'd have to imagine that since the family is involved, they want his full story out there? Who knows, though.

They exposed Jordan for being a bit of a tyrant with his teammates.
No they didn’t, we already knew that.

Or at least anyone over 40? 45?

it was common knowledge in the 90s.

and we all knew the ‘Jordan Rules’.

No they didn’t, we already knew that.

Or at least anyone over 40? 45?

it was common knowledge in the 90s.

and we all knew the ‘Jordan Rules’.

agreed. There was so little information contained in The Last Dance, that was new to those who were fans of the NBA in the 90s. I didn’t really get all of the fawning over the shows.

JMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom