Importable SU Men's Hoop Schedule Available | Syracusefan.com

Importable SU Men's Hoop Schedule Available

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
If you like this sort of thing, I created an ics for the SU men's basketball calendar. It only includes the regular season games and I made semi-educated guesses for start times and TV coverage for the many games that are still TBD.

You can find a link to download it on the syracusefan.com men's basketball schedule (look at the top).

SU Men's Basketball Schedule

Once downloaded, you should be able to import this into Outlook, Google Calendar, Windows 10 Calendar, etc. There are lots of articles on how to do this on the Interwebs but if you run into a specific problem, let me know and I will try and help you.

Go Cuse! War Damn Otto!

If you like this sort of thing, I created an ics for the SU men's basketball calendar. It only includes the regular season games and I made semi-educated guesses for start times and TV coverage for the many games that are still TBD.

You can find a link to download it on the syracusefan.com men's basketball schedule (look at the top).

SU Men's Basketball Schedule

Once downloaded, you should be able to import this into Outlook, Google Calendar, Windows 10 Calendar, etc. There are lots of articles on how to do this on the Interwebs but if you run into a specific problem, let me know and I will try and help you.

Go Cuse! War Damn Otto!
Works great. You must have done this LY as well. I didn't remember downloading but all the games popped up. I now realize we are playing on election day. I'm voting for the Orange ticket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom