Important Notice to the Board | Syracusefan.com

Important Notice to the Board

IthacaMatt

Old Timer / Unofficial Contributor for 25+ years
No Pants.jpg

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it!

I think the quote was: "I have spoken. No pants."
There is this thread from 5 years ago, when the original thread was only around 10 years old.

Where have you gone PeruFlaOrange? Orange Nation casts its lonely eyes on you...

There is this thread from 5 years ago, when the original thread was only around 10 years old.

Where have you gone PeruFlaOrange? Orange Nation casts its lonely eyes on you...
Throwback Thursday.

Check out the user profiles. The links to our bios till work. That was some old school stuff.

Throwback Thursday.

Check out the user profiles. The links to our bios till work. That was some old school stuff.

If you click on the left arrow in the header labeled Dec 2001, you can see what the board looked like in December of 2001, when SU was preparing to play K State in a bowl game. There are posts from Super PurpleCat and a host of board members still around. The posts generally cannot be opened but it is still interesting to see what was going on then.

The earliest snapshot I can find dates to July of 2001. Those were the days my friends.

Last edited:
Throwback Thursday.

Some Hall of Fame posters from 2002. Plus some Barry Baker threads. And Perry Patterson. But no grandma.

Throwback Thursday.

good stuff

Throwback Thursday.

WVU Barbi

Messages Posted (Syracuse Football and Lacrosse): 0​

Yep. It's actually me. Barbi from the WVU board. I'm just stopping by to visit some of my fellow big east friends.

If you click on the left arrow in the header labeled Dec 2001, you can see what the board looked like in December of 2001, when SU was preparing to play K State in a bowl game. There are posts from Super PurpleCat and a host of board members still around. The posts generally cannot be opened but it is still interesting to see what was going on then.

And then if I remember correctly, our next game the following season was the 2002 opener at BYU and one of their posters named “Throw Deep” posted here like 20 times per day all summer.

I think the quote was: "I have spoken. No pants."

Exactly. But what are the chances of finding something at random that was this close?

Reactions: cto
Man, little did we know what was in store for us, bball champ but football... its been a ride

I’m still in New Jersey. Who’s FlaOrange?

There were two posters with "Peru" in their handle - VivaPeru and PeruFlaOrange.
Viva Peru was an entirely different person. I am still friendly with him. PeruFlaOrange was totally out of control most of the time. I have no idea what happened to him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom