Important Scout Feature That I am Missing...... | Syracusefan.com

Important Scout Feature That I am Missing......

newmexicuse

All Conference
I really liked the tabs in Scout forum that linked to basketball & football articles and especially to recruiting that showed the prospects and their status (though Scout sometimes did not do a great job in updating the prospect lists).

Any comment from the Admins as to whether or not we might get similiar features as the forum matures...

Thx in advance...

Yes, we will have our own databases for football and basketball recruiting. It will be tailored for Syracuse, updated more often and be far more accurate than Scout or Rivals have ever been able to do.

Yes, we will have our own databases for football and basketball recruiting. It will be tailored for Syracuse, updated more often and be far more accurate than Scout or Rivals have ever been able to do.

Awesome and I would pay money for that.

What will you do about star rankings? Pick one of the major ones? Show a side by side of the major ones? Use some non-ex-board-affiliated one? Or not bother with them at all?

As much as we all criticize them when our recruits are underranked, we love them when they're overranked. And they make for a handy sorting mechanism in posts.

What will you do about star rankings? Pick one of the major ones? Show a side by side of the major ones? Use some non-ex-board-affiliated one? Or not bother with them at all?

As much as we all criticize them when our recruits are underranked, we love them when they're overranked. And they make for a handy sorting mechanism in posts.

All SU recruits will be 5 stars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom