In all reality... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In all reality...

we're not,and shouldn't be based on the bad football we have played---no longer drinking the koolaid, EVERY WEEK THEY HAVE TO PROVE IT.--now and next year.
Since when have you been drinking the kool aid???

I just don't think we gave away Cincy.

We were pushed all over the field- we could not stop the run.

Cincy made many mistakes and still won.

And we really didn't stop Minny either.

Rutgers was much more physical than we were- they created the TOs.

We should have beaten NW. No doubt. We gave the game away.

We should be 6-4 right now.

And we are on our way.

Cincy ran all over us and scored 35, just like USF the week before.

Difference was that we outscored USF. We dropped 2 TD passes against Cincy. Both drives ended in zero points.

If they are more talented because our guys dropped passes, then I withdraw my protest and you win.

...we could very easily be 8-2 right now. Gave away the NW, RU and Cin games and we were 5 points down, with the ball, at the end of the third quarter -vs- USC. Oh what could have been.
I don't know. You can get into weird games with that stuff. We could easily have lost the Pitt and USF game.

The important thing is that we're one win away from bowl eligibility with two games to go. This is the best situation we've been in all season.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Two thongs.

One, nobody presented any proof of anything on betting lines.

Second, please give me hard evidence that Rutgers did not impose its physical superiority on us this fall. You can start with body size and speed data. You can also cite recruiting data.

What we get on this board too often is the same old BS. The referees cost us the game. Our coaches suck. Our play calling sucks. Blah, blah, blah.

So few can accept the idea that most of the time- not always- the better team wins.

I know how much it bothers some, but it's true.

Look again. KO provided hard evidence. You were wrong, as usual.

Since when have you been drinking the kool aid???
almost 50 yrs worth---1st game 1960---its clear to me that some of the more seasoned posters have a a more realistic grasp on su football,the opponents,and a football world that exists outside the city limits especially recruiting, and in particular,the failure to recruit jersey guys.

almost 50 yrs worth---1st game 1960---its clear to me that some of the more seasoned posters have a a more realistic grasp on su football,the opponents,and a football world that exists outside the city limits especially recruiting, and in particular,the failure to recruit jersey guys.
Wait a second. You kept drinking the Kool-Aid through the end of Ben's years, the beginning of Mac's years, through the GRob years, and you're going to stop NOW? That's just wild!

Wait a second. You kept drinking the Kool-Aid through the end of Ben's years, the beginning of Mac's years, through the GRob years, and you're going to stop NOW? That's just wild!
Don't forget the Maloney years.

Don't forget the Maloney years.
And the end of P's years. Plenty of opportunity to put down the Kool-Aid, but not now.
Please fill up my glass again.

correct---always was hopefull. have now demoted myself from die hard to casual fan status.will give my seasons to my son and attend selected games,and those only if i see a upgrade in facilities (please don't tell me about ribbon boards)and we start regaining foothold in nj recruiting(blah,blah).as for the history bens best coaching year came at the end of his career the year of the boycott,maloney was not as bad as made out to be, coach p was good, but the lack of facilities caught up with him, no one paid attention to rutgers except those of us who lived in nj and tried to warn about their rise,grob did recruit some good players,he was just bad coach,i like marrone and have waited for him to grow into the job--which he MAY be finally doing---but i wasted to much good energy to be as passionate as i had been. ---

He's not usually wrong.

About this stuff? It's all his opinion. It's not insider stuff. I think you're trying to lock up your spot in that suite.

I'd love to see Marrone weigh in on Rutgers and Cincy being more talented overall than SU. I can't imagine he would agree. Then who would be right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Every team in college football could point to a handful of plays here and there and say "we should have such-and-such better record." There's nothing unique about our situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom