In an Alabama Bar | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In an Alabama Bar

I am traveling for work and I stop at a bar in Daphne, Alabama (near mobile) and as I walk to the bathroom something caught my eye...View attachment 146862
Cuse football runs deep into the south my orange friends... Cheers

Whoa, good find! I have spent quite a bit of time in Daphne and the greater Mobile area over the last nearly 40 years. My parents lived in Spanish Fort, just a few miles up (the Erie Boulevard-like) Route 98. I can confirm that it ain’t Cuse Country (as if there were any doubt).

I am traveling for work and I stop at a bar in Daphne, Alabama (near mobile) and as I walk to the bathroom something caught my eye...View attachment 146862

home game

That's funny.

I've spent time in Mobile and been to Daphne, but that was many years ago.

Whoa, good find! I have spent quite a bit of time in Daphne and the greater Mobile area over the last nearly 40 years. My parents lived in Spanish Fort, just a few miles up (the Erie Boulevard-like) Route 98. I can confirm that it ain’t Cuse Country (as if there were any doubt).
This bar was on 98! Near el rancho! Which by the way el rancho is the best Mexican food I’ve ever had haha

That's funny.

I've spent time in Mobile and been to Daphne, but that was many years ago.
I've spent time in Daphne and it was time well spent.

They also have one in Greenville, SC. Sports bar called Sharkey's on Main Street. Behind the bar, top left if you make it down. We belong in the ACC!

Not quite the same, but this was one of the folks on the beach selling stuff in Antigua...

syracuse_guy_on_beach2-jpg.21404

Not quite the same, but this was one of the folks on the beach selling stuff in Antigua...

syracuse_guy_on_beach2-jpg.21404
Yeah... umm... how much for the whole suitcase?

You da mon

This notion that Cuse fans don’t travel well for instance (Not said on here) but in general. Orangenation is everywhere. I can go to a grocery store in winnipeg and see a Cuse t shirt. I’m sure Orlando will have a solid number of orange come bowl time.
Duh! Everybody knows Syracuse doesn’t travel! The hoops team never leaves the dome until at least February for crying out loud!:rolleyes:

I wasn’t there but apparently in Los Angeles over the weekend. I mean...he’s Canadian...

87ABF63D-B893-451B-88C0-1E723A336CA2.jpeg

Whomever the a-hole is that's responsible for making PBR a "hip" beer again should be thrown into the pit of misery. The only beer worse than that was PBR ice.

It is a superb camping beer and was great for teenager keggers. However you are correct on the hipster point.

It is a superb camping beer and was great for teenager keggers. However you are correct on the hipster point.
My brother in law is a lover of the crappier beers like Old Milwaukee, Blatz, Old Style, and Milwaukee's Best. I can drink them just fine, but there are a handful of beers that I just can't tolerate. The Pabst family of beers fall in to that category. The dysentery effect is an added bonus.

Did you do a “play like a champion” to it on the way out?