In better news Dion | Syracusefan.com

In better news Dion

Balled out in Miami today 11-17fg 1-2 3fg 2rebs & 3assist for 26pts in a close lose. I think he will end the year as the second best rookie in the league
Yeah Dion, nice!
Good shooting percentage and I'm only guessing he went up against the defensive likes of DWade, Chalmers and company. He's had his moments this year.

He and Beal are turning it on...

He outplayed wade tonight, cept for the last 8 mins

Yeah, Cavs melted down last 5 min. Dion was nice. Cavs had this one.

Should have been an and-1 too! Bron clearly got him on the arm

Fouls are not allowed to be called against Lebron especially if he is fouling a rookie!:rolleyes:

It's too bad Wade made him look silly at the end of the game. Every highlight has Dion way out of position defending Wade. You ain't in Jimmy's zone anymore Dion. Good to see him playing better offensively.

It's too bad Wade made him look silly at the end of the game. Every highlight has Dion way out of position defending Wade. You ain't in Jimmy's zone anymore Dion. Good to see him playing better offensively.
I doubt think that was Dion's fault he went over the pick which means the big has to hedge and the big didn't hedge giving Wade a straight line drive, but of course the big was Lebron so it's a tough play to defend. Dion was getting back door'ed a lot because he is struggling watching his man and the ball.

Dion's been playing incredibly well as of late, at least offensively. He seems to be learning his limitations in the NBA, especially when it comes to his jump shooting. He was taking far too many 3s and bad jumpers early in the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom