7-16fg; 3-5 3fg; 3-4ft; 10rebs; 7ast; 1stl; 20pts

wow didn't remember his assist total for the final

20-10-7 after 33-14

amazing

wow didn't remember his assist total for the final

20-10-7 after 33-14

amazing

Seven assists in the first half.

Kansas fans like to bitch and whine about missed free throws, but Carmelo and Macnamara played hurt in the second half. They should have lost by more.

Kansas fans like to bitch and whine about missed free throws, but Carmelo and Macnamara played hurt in the second half. They should have lost by more.

Agreed! Plus Kansas cleaned up on those missed FT's . . . . . . I bet they scored 10-12 points off of rebounding their own missed FT's.

Agreed! Plus Kansas cleaned up on those missed FT's . . . . . . I bet they scored 10-12 points off of rebounding their own missed FT's.

My favorite Kansas fan argument is that Waybe Simien was their best player and he was hurt or else we would have one. Oh really so the guy Graves that replaced him what did he do 16 points and 16 rebounds. What were you expecting from Simien 25 and 20.

My favorite Kansas fan argument is that Waybe Simien was their best player and he was hurt or else we would have one. Oh really so the guy Graves that replaced him what did he do 16 points and 16 rebounds. What were you expecting from Simien 25 and 20.

LOL, yep when you argue these things it just makes you look foolish. We hammerjacked them in the first 12min and they used a lot of energy up getting back into the game while we had two beat up guys. Even if they want to talk Ft's Melo and Hak missed a bunch right at the end.

That first half was one of the most dominating offensive halves of basketball in recent tournament history. Kansas deserves some props for at least keeping it close. It could have been a 20 pt game at halftime.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/college/men/boxscores/2003/04/07/5154_boxscore.html

That first half was one of the most dominating offensive halves of basketball in recent tournament history. Kansas deserves some props for at least keeping it close. It could have been a 20 pt game at halftime.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/college/men/boxscores/2003/04/07/5154_boxscore.html

Indeed it was - I will never forget telling my buddy before the game started ( when we watched in the dome with the big screens) that it would be awesome to see Gerry go off like he did in the state semifinal game against trinity(pa). I was in awe when he did ( at least the first half), even if it was only 18 pts vs the 41 vs trinity. I will never say what if, because we won, but it would have been cool to see a healthy gmac (and melo for that matter) in the 2nd half break some records.