In honor of tonight's game, this needs to be done | Syracusefan.com

In honor of tonight's game, this needs to be done

DC is really bobbing and weaving. He had his hands up. I think he might have been in an altercation or two prior. ;)

A buddy of mine posted this on my facebook today, I immediately knew that I had to post it here as well. Enjoy.
I will say this.

The Cornell guy started it by giving Seikaly a head lock for no apparent reason except possibly he was sick of being embarrassed by a played supremely more talented than he.

A big guy for Cornell escalated it. Someone who fights like he does should never escalate a fist fight. He is very fortunate he wasn't killed that night.

I didn't see a single Cornell player who held his own; people in red uniforms were getting smashed in the face and running in virtually every frame of the fight.

That 1987 team might have been the toughest team SU ever had. A lot of big, strong kids that did not have a problem mixing it up. I maintain that it is a minor miracle one or two of the Cornell players were not killed. Why did they initiate an all out brawl? Did they have a trident that they weren't able to get to?

His land ratio was horrible. The lady judge called it a draw
I was at that game! Best seats I have ever had. The students were on vacation so I was sitting in the student section. What memories I have of that night.

Brower with a very nice low right hook there at the end on the replay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom